Customs authorisation applications

      Do you want to move home from outside the EU to anywhere in the UK? Contact Airport Cargo Care in Feltham.

      Application for Transfer of Residence relief

      Do you need to transfer your normal place of residence from outside the EU to the UK? We can help you. Apply for the Transfer of Residence relief (ToR1). This application should also be used to declare if you want to import any vehicles to the UK for your private use or bring any pet to the UK. The ToR1 has replaced many previously existing import and export norms. You need to print this application form and post it to HM Revenue and Customs before you move your personal property inside the UK.

      How to get an EORI number?

      The application form for EORI depends on whether you’re registered for VAT, not VAT registered and you’re exporting and not Vat registered and you’re importing. After the application, you’ll usually get the EORI number over email, which you need to provide to your freight forwarder. If you’ve lost this number, you need to contact HM Revenue and Customs to get help.

      Notice of arrival of a non-EU private motor vehicle (C110)

      It’s a form used to notify the arrival of a non-EU registered vehicle from outside the EU by a non-EU resident. You can find the application form here. We’re based in Fulham, and serve across Europe and worldwide.

      Register for Procedure for Electronic Application for Certificates (PEACH)

      If you need to bring plants and fresh produce to inside the UK, you need to register for this procedure (PEACH) here. Once the registration is done, a notification will reach the Regional Instructor, who will deal with your application, based on the postcode you will enter.

      Are you bringing your pet from outside the EU to the UK? We can help you with customs authorisation. Call Airport Cargo Care in Feltham on 020 8890 7001

      social media


      Airport Cargo Care
      PO Box 12,
      Middlesex, TW14 8UA

      Contact Us

      4 + 3 =